not a spoiler free blog. Sporadic tagging.
“Gloat all you like. I have this one.”
”Are you… sassing me, Commander? I didn’t think you had it in you.”
Zu’u lost daal
Literally all I saw in this scene….The friend-fic writes itself!
*muffled sound of amell gasping and clutching his chest in agony*
Just some scetches
- skyhold is HUGE holy CRAPPERS
- inquisitor has a bedroom/office with huge windows and a balcony
- main hall has changeable throne; thrones are found through quests, exploration, etc
- when you first get skyhold it is broken down; you build it up with presence of scaffolding along the way. you can also see broken down areas overgrown with vines, roots
- has a gorgeous garden/courtyard area
- there is a dungeon to imprison enemies then bring them before the throne to judge them
- different followers have different spaces that are indicative of character/personality
- cassandra is in the garden/courtyard area
- there is a tavern, a stable for mounts, a kitchen, library with a research assistant
- someone in the tavern seemed to say that they saw the champion?
- varric is lounging near a roaring fire
- you can literally get lost in skyhold
- vivienne’s area is fancy with knickknacks and a chaise lounge
- leliana has a rookery
- josephine’s room is warm and homey
- leliana comes in and i ship them a lot
- there’s a contract on josephine’s life and leliana offers to solve that little problem…
- you can’t change the inquisitor’s clothing
- 'some beds are “holy crap”!'
sTOP THAT RIGHT NOW