Dishonored Concept Art
not a spoiler free blog. Sporadic tagging.
Dishonored Concept Art
"Now Granny Rags has told you a tale, so maybe you’ll tell it to someone else later. Change up the ending a bit if you want, hm?"
Granny Rags’ comments about Corvo Attano.
but my brother and i are together, and so i am content
By the code I will serve you, Shepard. Your choices are my choices. Your morals are my morals. Your wishes are my code.
“There are men who struggle against destiny, and yet achieve only an early grave. There are men who flee destiny, only to have it swallow them whole. And there are men who embrace destiny, and do not show their fear. These are the ones that change the world forever.” ― Flemeth
I’ll tell you a secret. Something they don’t teach you in your temple.
Shoutout to the almighty queen aesfocus for gifting me a copy of Dishonored so I wouldn’t miss the sale due to Steam’s sucky billing malfunction ;-; thank you Ashley I’ll pay you back I promise sob
Everybody was imagining their Inquisitor at the Orlesian ball.
Guess who is her date…
(And I finally choose a Vallaslin for Bredge. Now I just have to get used to it… )
Omigod the Keep looks amazing
- Using your Origin account you can upload your previously existing Warden & Hawke
- Using your Origin account you can share your world state with friends
- Each decision/slide is displayed by brilliant artwork
- Decisions from Origins, Awakening, DA2 & both games’ DLC’s are all included - you can tweak them as much as you want
- Even seemingly minor decisions are included i.e what happened to Bella at Redcliffe Tavern, whether you killed the High Dragon or not in DA2 etc.
- There is a "play" option that takes you through a presentation; it runs you through the events of Dragon Age: Origins all the way to Dragon Age 2 (narrated by Brian Bloom, voice actor of Varric) - just to jog your memory or for new players to learn the stories of the previous games
- The Keep tells you if two decisions clash (for example picking male Warden but a female warden became Queen) & lets you change these decisions
- Decisions can be locked to avoid accidents that screw up playthroughs, though they can be unlocked just in case
- Above every decision is a “?" icon - this gives you a brief summary of the event leading up to the decision, so there’s no need to try & remember your last game or look it up on the wiki
- They’re thinking of adding a lore section that goes over the world’s lore, as well as books & comics for people who haven’t read them
So in short it’s amazing i just can’t wait. The devs working on Keep really have made something great